Sunday, April 18, 2010

Introducing Cliff

So it's not the first time I've come to you guys with a new up-and-coming artist, but it is the first time I bring you a new rapper. I'd like to introduce you all to Cliff who's a young rapper out of Montreal, Canada who's been rapping like he's had years of experience. I was even lucky enough to sit in on a recording session for one of his tracks and I must say the man is a work horse and has a lot of dedication. At only 17 years old, I think the kid Cliff has some serious potential. I've supplied you guys with some of his chanel's and a few of his tracks below so you guys can do some exploring. Spread the word.. the kid Cliff is gonna blow!

Cliff's Track's:
What They Say - Cliff
Rude Girl - Cliff
On Fire - Cliff

Cliff's Chanel's:
Youtube
Hotnewhiphop

No comments:

Post a Comment