Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Knocks!

I don't know why, but I'm really into remixes of Passion Pit songs. I decided to look around for some a few nights ago to add to my library and I found 'Sleepyhead' remixed by The knocks. I'm pretty into this one, but then again I'm not that picky when it comes to remixes. Along with the Passion Pit remix I decided to post a hit single by The Knocks which some of you may know, 'Can't Shake Your Love'. I decided to throw in some other remixes because it seemed appropriate, Wale's 'Chillin' has a dope remix, enjoy! I herd these guys will start making beats for newer rappers, Kid Cudi maybe?

Sleepyhead (The Knocks Remix) - Passion Pit

Can't Shake Your Love - The Knocks


Chillin' (The Knocks Remix) - Wale Ft. Lady GaGa


It Just Don't Move Me (The Knocks Remix) - Peter Bjorn & John

Pz. Anthony
[Copy-written Content]

No comments:

Post a Comment